Request for CMBC Co-Sponsorship
The Center for Mind, Brain, and Culture is pleased to co-sponsor events that showcase diverse perspectives on mind, brain, and culture. Events must have a strong science component and be interdisciplinary in nature.
- Given competing demands and limited resources, the CMBC cannot honor every request.
- We reserve the right to decline co-sponsorship.
- The Center will distribute funds on a first-come, first-serve basis.
- Once funds for the fiscal year are exhausted, we will not be able to sponsor events monetarily.
- Typical sponsorships levels are:
- $300 for lectures and smaller events
- $500 for large conferences and workshops
- Funding is at the discretion of the Center Directors.
- Requestors must submit a request for sponsorship at least four weeks in advance of the event.
To be considered for co-sponsorship, please fill out the application available on our website:
Please submit your request to firstname.lastname@example.org at least four weeks in advance of the program.