The online proposal form may be found here:
The Center for Mind, Brain, and Culture is soliciting proposals for workshops to be supported through the Emory College Neuroscience Workshop Fund. This fund is designed to advance neuroscience research in the Emory College of Arts and Sciences by stimulating multidisciplinary conversations, advancing professional and research network development, and/or providing training in new research methods. Workshops should occur during the 2017-18 fiscal year (ending August 31, 2018).
Maximum award amount: $5,000.
Proposal review will begin December 15, 2017. Submit proposals and supporting documents by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Proposals must include:
1) a completed cover sheet
2) a detailed budget and budget justification
3) a workshop description (maximum 5 pages) that specifically includes the following elements:
- Purpose, focus, or goals of the meeting
- A provisional list of speakers, including affiliation and rationale for inclusion (e.g., expertise/topical relevance)
- A description of the value provided to faculty participants and attendees from the Emory neuroscience community generally, and the Emory College of Arts and Sciences specifically
- A description of the anticipated range of disciplines represented among the speakers and attendees
- A description of any opportunities for graduate and undergraduate student participation
- An indication of any additional sources of funding for the event